Thursday, June 11, 2009

Elementary Sweethearts


In life we never know when we will meet the person we are supposed to spend eternity with... As for Nicholas and I this happend at the sweet age of ten! I have always believed in fairytales, but I had no idea that I would have my very own... His Sister was dating my brother when we were young so we had the opportunity to spend a lot of time together. I couldn't believe how perfect he was and that I had already found the boy that I was going to marry. Well things soon changed with nick's family moving to boise while leaving us worlds apart. He left me with a broken heart and a promise to upgrade the 25 cent ring that he put on my finger. We wrote a
few letters back and forth, but soon got busy with friend and the life that was directly if front of us.
Years passed with no contact...only those brief moments were I would think of him as a cute little boy and wonder where he ended up and what his life was like. Well it turned out 14 years later that all it took was courage to follow my heart mixed with a little technology...and here we are! I had no idea that he was serious about the ring upgrade..haha but it works for me.

My Bodyguards!







All because two people fell in love...

Sisters make the best friends!!





The Gifford Family...

0 comments: